Sunday, February 5, 2012

RIGHT HERE

What is your current obsession? Kid cudi's as always, but his new tracks have me all fluttery - amazingness!
What's the last thing you bought? Strawberry flavoured gum.
What are you listening to right now? Ride 4 u - kid cudi, teleport 2 me is even more awesome!
What are you wearing right now? My pink peter Alexander pj bottoms and a jumper, comfy.
What are you going to do after this? Blog until my hearts content, listen to music and go to the city then sleep.
What mood are you in? Happy, inspired, motivated, excited.
What time did you get up this morning? 6am.
Who was the last person you talked to? My mumma.
What's something you're excited about? The new cudi tracks, going out wednesday night and dinner tonight.
Last clothing purchase? Big white tshirt.
What's for dinner? Sushi train! hell yeah baby!
What did you do today/tonight? Going to the city, then home then city again - Shopping and food!

No comments:

Post a Comment