Saturday, February 18, 2012

I JUST APPLIED LOGIC

What is your current obsession? Sushi train as always, japanese food, cudi, THE friends, etc etc.
What are you wearing today? My Peter Alexander pink ollie the elephant shorts...  u jelly!?
What's for dinner? Massive salad with tuna, then lychee's yummmm.
What's the last thing you bought? A bacon and egg mcmuffin, without the egg.
What are you listening to right now? Teleport to me - Kid cudi.
What are you going to do after this? Talk to megan and find nurofen.
What delighted you most today? Sneaky kisses, my hilarious phone call from megan and my friends at 7am.
Why is today special? Because there was a whole lot of laughter going on.
What do you wish you were doing right now? Wouldn't actually mine being out again, more dom, hanging out with my friends, yes! and kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment