Thursday, October 21, 2010

NEW BEGINNINGS

Today i am stuck at home in bed, all due to this extremely un-delightful virus going round that is somewhat similar to hooping cough, sarcastically loving the extra symptoms. I am however determined to make today a creative one, this is my 3rd draft as i scratched the previous two deeming them 'too personal'. It feel's like it's been a long time since i blogged properly, life's distractions got in the way for a while but now it seems since i am forced (by myself) to bed rest i now have time to officially update! Blog posts previously got harder and harder for a few reasons, one being that i am a perfectionist, two, that i have thousands upon thousands of photos making it difficult to select just a few for each post. Generally i like a post to reflect something and upon looking at previous posts it became apparent that some of them actually linked to thing's, like a moment, a person or a thought. This was never consciously done so i found it quite interesting what the subsconcious mind bring's  forward. One such post, though extremely simple was the picture of the raspberries and messed up sheets, i liked the colours and upon posting then realized that it reflected moments with a beautiful boy i was seeing. We used to roll around in the sheets making out and play fighting, i'd pinch him because i found his reactions so hilarious and he would blow raspberries on me. There are many posts like this, not all but some relating to him. I've now come to the point that everything has to be about what i want and need again, people have informed me that i need to be selfish which is a quality that has never really come easily to me, i usually put myself last and when in lust or love put the person a little too high on the importance list. Hurt and cheated on once again it is now time for me to do what makes me happy and puts the biggest smile on my face, i haven't figured out what that is yet but im going to make sure that i have a lot of fun while i find out.

Hannah - Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment