Monday, October 11, 2010

LETS GET RIGHT

What mood are you in? Sick, but music is uplifting me.
What was the last thing you ate? Salad sandwich with olives on dark rye.
What was the last thing you bought? Dinner at zoe's restaurant on saturday night.
What was the last thing that made you smile? Sweet text messages from caring friends.
What time did you get up this morning? 11am.
What was the last thing you watched? get him to the greek, i have a Russell Brand weakness.
What's something you're looking forward to? A day without a temperature.
Who was the last person you talked to? Jesse.
What's the last thing you did? Updated my list of kanye tracks.
What's something you're excited about? The release of two new album's from two of  my favorite artist's kid Cudi & Kanye west, My Chloe, Summer and my natropath appointment thursday as well as many other thing's.
What are you going to do after this? Listen to more Kanye and watch the making of last years pirelli calendar, always makes me feel inspired and creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment