Friday, June 25, 2010

ALMOST HALF MY HEART

What mood are you in? Contemplative.
What are you listening to? Lupe Fiasco, who owns almost half my music loving heart.
What are you wearing today? I looked chic in workout leggings and sneakers for work haha.
What are you going to do after this? Sleep.
What was the last thing you ate? A strawberry.
What are you drinking right now? Jasmine tea.
What was the last thing you watched? The news before work.
What is your current obsession? A multitude of wonderful thing's.
Why was today special? Because it was my mums birthday this week so everydays been full of celebration.
What's the last thing you bought? It was a supermarket/city spree. More swarovski again (the bracelet and earrings to go with my necklace), 2 pairs of sass&bides, nicola finetti vest, strawberries, chicken, rye bread from the markets, 2 bottles of moet and bouquets for my mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment