Monday, May 3, 2010

CAN YOU TASTE IT?

What mood are you in? Subtley smiley, very relaxed.
What is your current obsession/addiction? tea and my bed.
What are you wearing today? I was wearing a pink sweater and sass&bides.
What are you drinking? Chai tea.
What's for dinner tonight? Chicken and salad.
What time did you get up this morning? I think it was 9:30.
What are you listening to now? Breath by David Bridie.
What was the last thing you watched? Being John Malkovich.
What are you looking forward to? Tomorrow.
What was the last thing you bought? Pomegrante juice.
Who did you last kiss? Hamish.. he's a fox.
Who was the last person you hugged? Hamish.
What's next to you? My tea and my phone.
Who was the last person you talked to? Naomi.
What was the last thing you said? Hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment