Tuesday, March 22, 2011

TODAY

I had a lovely day today, it began with waking up in my favorite bed, kisses, cuddles. I lazed for a while, getting up slowy and made batches of m&m cookies (not from scratch unfortunatly) tidied a little and caught the bus to the city to have tea with my friend rachel. We went to nano's and i had a herbal lemongrass and ginger tea, i love it, they bring out these cute little tea sets with a miniature tea pot. The day was followed by a large amount of window shopping, a quest for the perfect boots and more tea (seriously addicted) at t bar. There's great clothes coming out at the moment, i'm aways one for classic black on black and tailored pieces. I bought a great pair of black shorts from zimmermann the other week, some suede ankle boots and a double collared coat. I've been feeling like a style revamp/update for a while so i'm pretty pleased with what's out at the moment, sooki are usually always a sure bet for casual street style pieces. I was also pleasantly surprised to hear my ipods had been found (i thought someone Stole them from my gym bag  month ago!).
I'd love to shop more but i have an exciting trip to save for so i'm going to have to multitask with the saving!
Hannah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment