Sunday, March 13, 2011

FACTS

I am absolutely desperate to live in paris.
My passion for adventure is growing more and more every day.
I think i skipped every personality trait of my mothers and became a mixture of my two grandmothers, they were polar opposites.
I really, really want to buy a new camera and start almost obsesively taking photos to rebuild the habit.
My favorite blog is the killing moon, margaux inspires me like nothing else.
My favorite song is lay lady lay by bob dylan, i've listened to it so many times over the years and it still a love.
Until yesterday i had been pronouncing lykke li's name incorrectly.
I think i'd prefer to stay 21, i feel like i've been 21 for at least three years and i don't see the point of changing it.
My bed is not my favourite anymore.
I am addicted to herbal tea again, decaffienated green tea, ginger tea and peppermint tea especially.
I love brown sugar and vanilla scented candles.
I want to buy a tea set.
I can't stop buying cook books, so i should probably start throwing dinner parties.
I'm currently listening to girl like you by edwyn collins but it just changed to tiny dancer by elton john.

No comments:

Post a Comment